The first meeting of the multi-donor coordination committee for UHC successfully took place on 9 May 2018. To take a step forward, WHO and partners will hold the second meeting on 11 September 2018, 14:00-16:00 (CET) in Geneva, Switzerland.
This meeting will allow the UHC Partnership, funded by the European Union (EU), Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and IrishAid, to harmonize with other funding mechanisms such as the EU’s ACP Health System Strengthening (HSS) grant and the Japanese funding for UHC.
The preliminary agenda includes discussions concerning
- the progress of the next phase of the UHC Partnership and the ACP HSS grant requests to the EU,
- the recent advances of the Japanese funding for UHC,
- monitoring instruments to track progress in the supported countries,
- a proposal for a joint reporting mechanism for activities and
- views from the regional offices.